HomeLab 60x60x120 cm
If you need a serious flow of cuttings in your life then the HomeLab 60 is just the job. Its enlarged footprint means it can also double-up as a vegetative / grow chamber for bringing cuttings up to the required size for flowering.
We recommend lighting this grow tent with 2′ (60 cm) T5 fluorescent multiple array fixtures, CFLs (compact fluorescents) or a 150-watt HID lighting system. Its total light-proofing means you can easily maintain different lighting schedules in multiple tents located in the same room. A great choice for passionate hobbyists and professional growers alike.
Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 160 cm
Growing Space: 0.36 m2
- Material interior: premium-grade silver reflective film
- Material exterior: waterproof black canvas with increased fabric density
- Double-Layered Air Ducts: Get air in and out of your HomeLab without light leaking out thanks to the extra layer added to all air duct ports.
- The waterproof coating and light barrier on the zipper contains both light and spillages.
- The zipper-pullers are metal
- Recommended lighting: 150 watt
- Exhaust: 3 x 5″ / 130 mm (9 x 15 / 13 cm) Roof duct for easy and stable air exhaust (port adjusts to fit smaller diameter ducting and equipment)
- Cord access: 2 x 4″ / 100 mm (6 x 12 / 10 cm)
- 3 x Passive air intakes with integrated 700-micron bug screens and removable covers
- Maximum capacity: 50 kg